Exchanges / Refunds
- Exchanges will not be accepted by Sahani except by prior agreement in email with Sahani.
- Requests to exchange must be made within 10 business days of receiving order.
- For general hygiene, jewellery must be returned new, unused and with all Sahani tags still attached.
- Jewellery should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- Exchanges can only be made with jewellery of equal or greater value.
- No exchanges on custom orders.
- Exchanges will not be given to the customer for change of mind.
- If you are based outside Australia, please note you may need to pay duties and taxes.
- No refunds are provided by Sahani in any circumstances including change of mind, gifts and custom orders.
- All jewellery is quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- If the jewellery is faulty, Sahani will repair or replace the goods and deliver back to the customer free of charge.
- If you are based outside Australia, shipping is free but you will need to pay duties and taxes on the replacement item.
- If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
- If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit.
- Your store credit will be valid for 6 months.
- Please be aware that you may need to pay any cost difference, additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
- Once receiving approval from Sahani for the exchange, please send the jewellery in all original packaging to:
PO Box 246
Plumpton. NSW 2761
- Once Sahani receives the jewellery, it will be quality checked. Returns that are damaged may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- If the jewellery meets the high quality standards then the exchanged item will be shipped within 2 business days. (If the exchanged item is of greater value then an invoice will be provided to the customer for the difference. After receiving payment from the customer, the jewellery will be shipped).